Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Kiakoura


Kia ora, everyone! That's Maori 
for "hello". It's been a year since 
I barely posted more about my 
overseas trip in New Zealand 
on my other blog when I was still 
busy reviewing movies for Film 
Guru Lad and didn't have any 
time to write down the reminders 
of my long-term vacation. 

Starting here to the other places 
I've been to in the South Island is 
Kaikoura. This town known for 
its coaster walks, fishing ground 
and encounters with marine life
as possible to see any whales, 
dolphins, etc. As I recall, I only 
stopped here with my family as 
we only had a lunch break and 
began to do some sight-seeing 
at one of the areas. 

The pictures I took here as you 
look in the left side are not just 
the seagulls and wave areas. It 
is the fur seals that I have them 
photographed, even one I saw 
is lying in the boardwalk.








No comments:

Post a Comment